There is one last opportunity this Sunday to learn about where the candidates stand on the issues that are important to the Muslim community by panel of thought leaders. Educate yourself and exercise your power to vote on Tuesday, Nov 2nd!
- Sun Oct 31,2010, 10am-1pm
- Islamic Foundation
- 300 W. High Ridge, Villa Park, IL 60181
- Economy; Health Care Reform; Immigration; War on Terror; Ground Zero Mosque.
- State Rep. Paul Froehlich, Dist 56
- Laura Leon, Coalition for Better Health Care (www.cbhconline.org)
- Abdul Malik Mujahid, World Parliament for Religions (www.parliamentofreligions.org)
- Fred Tsao, Illinois Coalition for Immigrant & Refugee Rights (www.icirr.org)
- Kamran Memon Esq.,, Muslims for a Safe America (www.muslimsforasafeamerica.org)
- Ali Ahmed, MD. PhD.